Today Life has become so challenging and hectic that most people are subjected to stress. Today's overwhelming pressures and anxieties have left virtually no time for anyone to take a break from their busy schedules. Many people cannot take a regular break because they need to spend considerable time on their routine, busy daily schedules. In such a case, a warm herbal bath is one of the best means of relaxation in our everyday lives. In addition to relaxation, regular warm herbal baths help us prevent a large number of diseases.
Since ancient times, herbal baths have been famous. It was quite common among primal Greeks and Romans. They use herbal baths due to their usefulness in improving the beauty and their healing properties.
- REDUCE ANXIETY: Warm water will help relieve your anxiety and add herbs like lavender to the bath will offer further advantages. It helps to boost the body's immune system, calm the mind and make you feel great. The refreshing fragrance of lavender makes you calm and relaxed. Lavender relieves restlessness and anxiety and soothes the nerves. It promotes sleep that is good for insomnia patients. e.g., Lavender and Chamomile
- BOOST UP THE MOOD: Taking herbal baths have energizing and soothing effect that improves our energy, mood, and memory, e.g., Lavender and Sandalwood
- IMPROVE BLOOD FLOW: Warm bath with herbs significantly improve your blood flow that will help to relax the skin, loosen up the muscles and joints as well as strengthen the circulation system in the body that decrease muscular pain and even rheumatism, e.g., Thyme and Rosemary
- STAY FRESH: The pleasant aroma of the herbs will make you feel fresh throughout the day, e.g., Rose petals, Peppermint
- REDUCE THE ELEVATED TEMPERATURE: Some herbs help in lowering the elevated body temperature by increasing the circulation and give relief from fever, e.g., Elderberry
- CLEANSING PROPERTIES: Herbal bath with salt is beneficial for those people whose skin is sensitive to harsh chemicals. It provides vitamins to the body and teat all skin issues with care, and reduces acne problems, e.g., Tea tree, Rose, Chamomile.
Some herbs with their BENEFITS
- Mint: Astringent and brightens the skin.
- Chamomile: Soothes the skin and reduces pain.
- Rosemary: Promotes relaxation.
- Lemongrass: Natural skin toner.
- Lavender: Reduces headaches and tension
- Rose petals: Moisturize the skin.
- Sage: Reduce the signs of aging and stops muscle soreness.
Pearls of wisdom
Taking a warm bath is certainly a pleasant experience and helps alleviate anxiety. When adding herbs to the warm bath water, the healing properties of the bath are significantly increased. Getting a bath for at least 20 minutes is considered one of the simplest ways to chill after a busy day.
Order your all-natural bath teas and create your spa like experience here